Creating Business in China (CBIC) is non-degree program specially designed for foreign people to experience, starting and doing business in China based on action learning, supplemented by on-line and off-line training. This program is co-hosted by Shanghai University MBA Center and its partners with the aim to provide foreign people to
• Understand policy and business environment of China Shanghai Free Trade Zone (China SFTZ) as a policy
takers and entrepreneurs;
• Understand business skills for starting and operating business in China;
• Understand and search for business opportunity and business model in China SFTZ and other regions of
• Understand and experience the practical process of registering and starting a company in China SFTZ;
• Create a new idea of future business plan by using China SFTZ as a business hub to develop market in
• Stimulate the entrepreneurship skills through real technology and innovation project.
For enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com.