Welcome to Shanghai University MBA!
The Student Administration Department (here in after as "SAD") belongs to Program Office, which is set up for providing efficiency and effective administration support to all Shanghai University MBA Programs.
The scopes of SAD are:
• Funding & Awards
• Student Records
• Center Resources
• Campus Student Resources
• Student Application & Complaints
• Student Code of Conduct
• Other Admission Admin & Graduation Affairs
The roles of SAD in Funding and Awards are:
• Make sure students complete payment for tuition opon request
• Apply the scholarship for students (please refer to http://www.caselnova.com/Admission/Fees-Scholarship/Scholarship/ for more about scholarship)
• Provide the information about financial aids to students (please refer to http://www.caselnova.com/Admission/Fees-Scholarship/Aids-and-Loan/ for more about financial aids)
• Launch and deliver student awards at center level
SAD is responsible for collecting and making records of students’ performance in MBA Center such as student academic grade, changes of students status, student personal files and support to accreditation or ranking about studnets’ information.
SAD provides students with resources of MBA Center include:
Business Card and Uniform (for degree students only)
Computer Room and Case Discussion Room
Timetable of the school buses (From Monday to Friday)*
Timetable of the school buses (weekends and holidays)*
Note: The timetable is for reference only. For the latest update, please refer to the Shanghai University website.
There are totally 5 student canteens on Yanchang Campus that cater to all students - vegetarian, Muslim and others. A variety of foods are provided for the students every day. If the students would like to have meals in the students’ canteens, a special card is required. The card can be rented from the reception table of foreign students’ hostel. Students’ Canteens Open time:
(Map around Yanchang Campus)
(Map of Yanchang Campus)
Enlarge picture: www.shumba.shu.edu.cn
SAD is the coordinator to accept and handle various applications from students. Student can log in IT system to download related application form and submit it to your class manager. If students have any suggestion, they can fill in the Student Appeal Form and return it to SAD. Feedback will be given to students within two weeks.
Download SHUMBA Student Appeal Form
Students are expected to have code of conduct. They can find the code in various undertakings.